Company Car & Van Contract Hire
Simply choose the vehicles you want, and we purchase and manage them; you then pay a fixed monthly rental.
This method of funding is popular with all types of fleets as it allows the vehicle to remain a business expense but never appear on your company’s balance sheet.
Contract Hire allows the vehicle to be available for business use but it does not appear on your company balance sheet. It also offers you the benefit of lower monthly payments due to the VAT advantages of company car leasing. Fixed monthly hire payments allow you to manage your fleet costs effectively, plus you can add ancillary services such as vehicle maintenance, Fleet Administration, or Duty Care if you need them.
What is Contract Hire?
Contract Hire is a fixed monthly payment for your vehicles with the option to include maintenance. The contract can be fixed to suit your needs and is typically between two and four years. As you never own the vehicle, at the end of the contract we will sell the vehicle on your behalf. This means you never take the risk on the final value or have the worry of selling it. All you need to decide is the length of the contract and the expected mileage, and we will look after the rest.
Contract Hire includes:
- Total vehicle management package including funding and optional maintenance VAT can be claimed on funding the vehicle depending on usage, for mixed private & business use*
- Tailored contract, term and mileage – minimum 24 months to a maximum of 60 months
- Tailored payment plans according to your needs
- The option to bolt on additional services to suit your fleet such as maintenance
- Quotation can be based on net rental, effective rental and Whole Life Cost * Subject to restrictions.
How it works
Our team of business vehicle specialists can help you decide which company cars will suit your fleet requirements as well as the best term and mileage to suit your needs.
You have the option to add on any additional products or services (such as FleetCheck management software, GAP insurance or Full Maintenance support).
We will then invoice a single monthly payment, either electronically or paper-based, helping to reduce administration and improve cash flow.
Contact us today for a free, no obligation review of your fleet requirements and find out how contract hire could work for you or your business (and even save you money).