Fleetdrive are pleased to introduce Kia’s first ever plug-in hybrid electric vehicle, the Optima PHEV.
Instantly recognisable as part of the Optima range, the exterior design features a series of visual enhancements that also give it a unique look of its own and improve aerodynamic efficiency. These include re-profiled front and rear bumpers for enhanced air-flow over the body, special eco blue inserts for the dedicated front grille and side sills, distinctive full LED headlamps and, of course, the integrated charging port.
Offering enjoyable driving and low running costs with minimal environmental impact, thanks to its advanced new plug-in hybrid powertrain, the Optima provides a compelling proposition for green-minded motorists.
- CO2 from 37g/km
- 2.0 Petrol engine and 9.8kWh battery combine to deliver 202bhp
- Up to 176MPG combined fuel consumption*
- 8” Touchscreen Satellite Navigation with European Mapping
- Reversing Camera System
- harman/kardon Premium Sound System with 10 Speakers & 590w External Amp
- DAB Radio with MP3 Compatibility
- Dual Automatic Air Conditioning with Ioniser
*Please read our PHEV disclaimer